- Thank you Pope Benedict for your years of service to our Church! God Bless you our prayers are with you!
- —Guest Donna
Thank You Very Much
- Much appreciattion to the great and holy Pope. An amazing leader of the Roman Catholic Church. And he inspired me to go back to Church too. Amen. God help and bless.
- —Guest Melvin Lewis
- My prayers are with you as you begin this new phase of your life.
- —Guest Kathy
- Just a congratulatory message. You have guided us for the last eight years through guidance of the Lord Jesus. I thank you for being sincere to accept that the Lord has granted you multiple years to serve and that now age has caught up. You didn't chose to remain the head of the church despite the challenges, but you opted to leave the ceremonial part so that you could guide us through prayer. May the Lord continue to guide you as you continue with his mision. Pray too that we may increase our faith in the Lord in this year of faith. And that the conclave may appoint your successor through guidance of our Mother Mary.
- —Guest Daniel charles k. mugo
- Many thanks for your love of God and of the people of God which you have shown us throughout these years. Your writings and reflections have inspired me to be patient, courageous, constant in prayer, loving and to Trust God in all things. No words can express the gratitude i have in my heart. Pray for me, i will pray for you too. I know you are still with us and you are having a new mission of spending more time in prayer and meditation. I will be happy to continue reading your writings. Thank you my FATHER.
- —Guest Didasio Mwanza
My Dear Holy Father
- Thank you for all your service and devotion to Our Lord and us, your flock! As a member of The Diocese Of Gaylord I wish to thank you for our wonderful Bishop Bernard Hebda. May you be held in the palm of The Lord's hands the rest of your life on earth! I will work diligently to one day meet you in Heaven!
- —Guest Sally Ann Schaar
- Dear Pope Benedict, When Pope John Paul II passed I did the special prayers for him and a small dove immediately flew by my window. I know he was thanking me. I know prayers work. I will pray for you Pope Benedict, and I thank you for your service. Please pray for the consecration of Russia! I pray every day! I was hoping it would be you but I will trust the Blessed Mother's promise.
- Thank you for your commitment to and love of God. May God bless you for your service and leadership for his glory.
- —Guest Karen
Thanks to Pope Benedict
- So wish i had been present with the 200,000 in St Peter's today. Many thanks to the holy father.
- —Guest Mary
Prayers for Blessings
- Pax et Bonum, Holy Father. May your days of seclusion bring the peace of mind and soul you so richly deserve.
- —Guest Mary Guest
- We are blessed to have had you as a beacon that always steers us to the Lord our God. May God bless You!
- —Guest Mrs. Erin Dalton
- Thank you for all your prayers, I pray that God will continue to bless you.
- —Guest Joan
- My family and I thank you most sincerely, my older Pope Benedict, for all you have done so far. Thank you for those beautiful words of encouragement. We will continue to pray that our faith will always be there for our church. We all love you and may God guide all of us and especially our dear Cardinals for the task ahead of them. God bless our church.
- —Guest Akeneta
- Thank you Holy Father for everything you have done for us! Your strength and your Spirit to conquer the unconquerable.
- —Guest Cathy
Another Chapter. Thank You
- Dear Pope Benedict, Thank you so much for all you've done, especially trying to turn the Church to its roots of Reverence, Holiness, Latin. God bless you for this Gift! Eternally your in spirit! May God bless you, may you enjoy the next chapter as God is with you profoundly .
- —Guest Stacey Biondolillo