- May God continue to bless you and keep you. Thank you for your service. I will keep you in my prayers.
- —Guest izabela kuman
Thank You to a Great Pope
- He gave many important examples for us to follow such as humility, faith, love. Virtues that we all should have in our Christian life.
- —Guest Andre Borghetti
- Thank you for your efforts to correct the course the barque of Peter is taking in liturgy and life. Pace e Bene from a Secular Franciscan who supported you as Holy Father, even in your decision to pass the helm on when your physical strength to steer was gone. You are in my prayers along with my prayers for the coming conclave for the Holy Spirit's voice be heard, just as you heard in your prayers before making your decision.
- —Guest Bev Meschede
- With love my entire family and I thank Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI for selflessness. Your decision to abdicate position due to self assessed incapacity is a new phase of teaching living faith in the face of our changing world. This singular act is a loud action that ushers in a new thinking within the committee of leaders, among nations of the world. Thank you for being so selfless....thinking of the church more than the flare to rule....The Lord Jesus who has chosen and guided you through this pristine duty will grant your solitary contemplative life profound peace and fulfillment. Sincerely speaking you have set a new tone for human conduct in the religious and secular society. May God ever find you pleasing in His sight and may your last segment of pilgrimage on earth be very eventful, reassuring and soul-uplifting, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. I pray your journey will end with saintly canonization. You are a hero of modern day society. My family and I love you.
- —Guest anthony akalugo
Thank You Pope Benedict
- With all my heart I thank you for your love for God and His church and for the good example you have shown to the world. May God always be with you and bless you.
- —Guest HILARY NNOLIM
Unwavering Stewardship of the Church
- Thank you for keeping our church on course during these times that demand change.
- —Guest Sean Van der Merwe
Thank you, Holy Father
- Thank you for your wonderful example of grace under pressure at all times and of responding to issues using faith and reason. Your compassion for all the suffering and love for all people seen in your mastery of so many languages is a marvellous witness to the love of God. It is a blessing to have been alive during the time of your Pontificate and I thank God for His gift of you to the Church and to the world. Please be assured of my prayers for your new dedication to God in prayer and I hope you finally can get some rest.
- —Guest Joan Ripley
You Will Be Missed!
- Thank you Holy Father, now rest and enjoy your retirement!!! I shall always carry my cross and spread the news of the gospel! Thank you for you love and devotion.
- —Guest Catherine
- I thank you with all my heart Holy Father for the great work that you have done and remaining so steadfast to our Heavenly Father and His church here on earth. May God keep you forever close to His heart. Lord hear my prayer.
- —Guest Jean Bishop
God Bless You
- Thank you for your leadership and courage, Pope Benedict. Thank you for your teachings that God is Love, and Love is God.
- —Guest Jennifer
You Are Loved
- I watched your ascension, watched your papacy, respected your words. I watched you, listened to you, loved you. Though you have made the difficult choice to step down, my prayers go with you; you are my Pope. May you enjoy your cats and your music and your studies.
- —Guest Panda Rosa
- May Jesus engulf you in his love and the Blessed Lady be by your side all the days of your life! Thank you for being our Shepherd!
- —Guest Shero family
- You have served us. May the Holy Spirit continue to guide you as well as those you have touched to become a continuing vessal to catholics and Believers across the World. God Bless You
- —Guest Rhonda Bucklin
I Will Miss You
- My papa Pope, muito abrigado! I will miss you. Thank you for everything. God bless you.
- —Guest Anna de Rozario
I Will Miss You
- Thank you for everything you did for us. I will miss you my Papa Pope. You are the best! I will pray for you always.
- —Guest Christopher Yee