- Dear Pope Benedict XVI, Your Excellency, we are very much grateful to you for your enormous contribution to the Church and the entire Christian community of the world at large. Please continue to guide and enlighten us.
- —Guest Francis Xavier D'Souza
Special Prayer of Thanks
- Thank you, Pope Benedict XVI, for being open to the Spirit, for all the prayers you have offered for us and the work you have undertaken on our behalf. Greeting you when you visited UK was special. Thank you for coming to Birmingham. God bless you always.
- —Guest lorraine
- Having Pope Benedict XVI reminds me of what a priceless gift i have of being a Roman Catholic. His talents and being a clear witness to the love of Christ is so obvious. I was speechless with joy when he was elected Pope for I was always a fan when he was Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, and now I am so sad at his departure. Nevertheless I feel happy for him as I know he is now feeling peaceful and fulfilled to be allowed to continue his worship of Our Lord Jesus Christ in spiritual tranquility before his pilgrimage on this earth comes to an end. Will we ever have a Pope of this calibre again? We just have to wait and see.
- —Guest caroline daniel
Thank You Pope
- People like you are rare, and I thank you so much for your service and guidance. May the Lord grant you many more blessings.
- —Guest Mamello
Kamwokya Trinity Church - Kampala Uganda
- I have always felt His love for the Church, and I thank him for declaring 2013 a Year of Faith. May the prayers he promised yield more faith in us.
- —Guest Frances Jane Batumbya
Thank You, Papa, For All Your Guidance
- Thank you, Papa, for all your guidance, your dedication, and the love you have given us. We love you very much, and though we may not see you, you will always be in our hearts. We thank our Lord for you. Thank you once again, and may I wish you blessings in advance for 16th April. We share the same birthdate.
- —Guest Phyllis pereira from Dubai
- Dominus Est! It's the Lord! I have seen Him in you and the many things you have done to bring our beautiful Church back to the sacred and to own and correct injustices! You have NO IDEA how much you will be missed. Please pray for us as we do and will for you!
- —Guest Debbie Ramsey
I Salute You
- You are a man of dignity and full of wisdom. May our Lord guide you always! We love you!!!
- —Guest Pearl
Thank You, Pope Benedict. You are LOVE.
- Thank you, Pope Benedict for guiding the millions of Catholics in this world.
- —Guest E E
- Thank you, dear Benedict, for everything. I love that you say we are like family, because that is exactly how I feel toward you. How is this possible except through our dear Lord? Thank you, dear spiritual Father and Grandfather! God bless you always!
- —Guest Katie
Thank You For the Gift of Pope Benedict
- May God be praised and glorified for gifting His Church with the right leader and model at the right time in history. The Benedict XVI story is obviously the will of God. Thank you, Holy Father, for accepting to be used by God. I pray that you will continue to cooperate with the grace of God in the next task that the Lord has asked you to carry out for Him and for His Church.
- —Guest Philip N. Yob
- Thank you for all that you have done for all of us. I will miss you and hold you in my heart. God bless you.
- —Guest Vickie reinhardt
I Will Miss You
- We all have to thank the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for the years we had you as our Pope. You did so much for the Catholic Church. Your love of the Catholic Church always showed through, and you are dedicated to Our Lord Jesus Christ. May God look over you and protect you and keep you safe. PAX CHRISTI.
We Love You
- Thank you for giving us an example of Christ in your humility. Thank you for informing us through your writings. Thank you for your service to the Church.
- —Guest Jackie Vick
- We have been blessed through your efforts; may you continue to be blessed through our prayers. Thank you!
- —Guest Eileen Haynes