The names listed below have been enrolled in the About.com Catholicism Purgatorial Society. When you attend Mass or pray for the dead, please remember these faithful departed. (Simply offer the prayers or Mass "for those enrolled in the About.com Catholicism Purgatorial Society.") Please also consider having your parish priest offer Masses for the Society. And if you are a priest who is willing to offer Masses for those enrolled in the About.com Purgatorial Society, please e-mail me your name and your parish affiliation, and I will list you on this page.
To enroll your own departed friends and family, use the form at the bottom of this page. For "Response Title," enter "Friends and Family of [Your Name]." In "Response," enter each name, separated by a semicolon and a space (i.e., John Smith; Kate Smith).Enroll Your Dear Departed
- Yes, Susan, I have prayed just now for your dearly beloved. May you know the comfort and peace only Jesus can give. May he comfort you with His presence.
- —Guest Edward.Fullerton
- Please enroll Peter, Joseph, and Eugene Fullerton. Jesus, Mary, Joseph. May the merciful and Most Precious Blood of Jesus descend upon them and the most forgotten.
- —Guest Edward.Fullerton
Eternal Rest Grant Unto Them O Lord:
- Ruth Shannon, Joseph Shannon, Beth Shannon, Jeremy Shannon, Tom and Rita Ahern, Robert Ahern, Edgar Bliek, Ferne Bliek, Minah Wager, Mazie Patte, Fred Kahler, Mark Baker, John Saxe, John Nigro, Michelle Babineau, Charlotte Wells, Marge Driscoll, all those who have no one praying for them, and those souls most in need of our prayers.
My Mother and Father
- My mom died 10/24/2006; she was only 51. My daddy died 06/26/1985; he was only 32. I pray that they found each other (my mama always said they were soul mates!) and are happy once again. I miss and love them both so much, and also add my grandmothers, and grandpa.
Family of Marie
- Mom, Dad, Rosaria, Anna, Grandmas, Grandpas, aunts and uncles, cousins.
Friends and Family of Michelle Martin
- Martin Oursouw, Elisabeth Oursouw, Jeffrey Van Oursouw; Adam Rochecouste; Stuart Catherine; Lara Milne; Lisa Hawkless; Adam K; ancestors of the deceased; and those souls that have no one to pray for them.
- —Guest Michelle Martin
- Stean Sweet and all of my family members who have died.
My Parents...Please Pray for Their Souls
- My Dad died in 1990 and my Mom in 1996. I ask for prayers for them and all souls in Purgatory. Amen and thank you.
- —Guest Raoul & Denise Coicou
Family and Friends of Brandi Dringus
- Claire Cuccagna, Peter Paterno, Norma Bennett, John Cuccagna, Loretta Dringus
- —Guest Brandilex@aol.com
Family and Friends
- Please pray for the following: Denis Rodino, Anne and Mary Wright, Grandma Brady, Robert Quinlan, and Chris Hall. Thank you.
Praying for the Dear Departed Ones
- Marsella Akotch; Joseph Ojiambo; Cepriano Wandera; Alex Egesa; Magero Stephen; Joseph Okongo; Remigious Achiri; Margret Achiri; Julius Ayet; Kolofiridah Amentono; Donato Otenge; Dustine Ocandi; Joseph Chembu.
- Fred de Vries (father); Fabian de Vries (brother); Jillian Lewis (niece); Gregory Lewis (brother-in-law); Reginald Tucker (brother-in-law); Cecil Martin (brother-in-law); Reginald Kinsey (father-in-law); Natalie & Eddie Hughes; Alfred Mayers; Carl Hughes; Vivian Hughes.
- —Guest Lesley kinsey
Pray for Souls in Purgatory
- Please remember the dearly departed of the Uy, Nuqui, Pineda, Carlos, Germain, LaChance, Nelson, D'Souza, Hinko, Conway, Rajaratnam and Hertig families, Conway patients--especially for those souls who are most forgotten and who have no one to pray for them. Thank you and God bless.
- —Guest MJ Carlos
Parents, Husband, Son
- Jim, Rose, James, Martin, all McGuire family, McGovern family, and for all souls who have no family left to pray for them.
Mom, Mrs Sarah Makoni
- You gave us tremendous love and joy. You took great care of us singlehandedly after Dad passed on. You gave us your all. You taught us prayer. We miss you and we will always love you. May your soul rest in eternal peace. Amen
- —Guest Suzan Jacob