- To hear Mass on Sundays and holydays of obligation.
- To fast and abstain on the days appointed.
- To confess at least once a year.
- To receive the Holy Eucharist during the Easter time.
- To contribute to the support of our pastors.
- Not to marry persons who are not Catholics, or who are related to us within the third degree of kindred, nor privately without witnesses, nor to solemnize marriage at forbidden times.
This is Question 389 of the Baltimore Catechism, a work in the public domain.
Return to the Baltimore Catechism: