During a previous NFP Awareness Week, I offered a personal perspective on Natural Family Planning. But I'm interested in hearing your thoughts, too. If you use NFP, please share your story: Why I Decided to Use Natural Family Planning (NFP). Your experience may help others to make the decision to use Natural Family Planning, and help them decide which NFP method to use.
In addition, if you have an example of how using NFP has changed your life, please share it as well. The first form goes into a bit more depth; this second form offers you the chance to make a quick response.
I look forward to reading your stories!
More on Natural Family Planning:
- What Is Natural Family Planning?
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Summary of Humanae vitae (Pope Paul VI's 1968 encyclical on birth control)
- NFP Awareness Week
- Natural Family Planning: A Personal Perspective
- Reader Question: Is NFP Really Effective in Avoiding Pregnancy?
- Reader Question: Why Don't Priests Preach About Birth Control?
- Notes on the Guttmacher Institute's "Facts on Contraceptive Use in the United States"
- Forum Friday: NFP
- Forum Friday: NFP Revisited